Friday, September 22, 2006

All posts were moved (11/2006) to http://mexfiles.wordpress.com

WITCH WAY DID THEY GO -- a real MeX-FILE

Monterrey, Mexico (18 Sept 06) - A policeman from Santa Catarina claimed having seen two witches while on a routine patrol near a graveyard several months ago. He only made this information known today. Gerardo Garza Carbajal explained his experience with the supernatural very near the Panteon Municipal, a few meters from the road to Villa Garcia. "It was nighttime, I stayed behind to stand guard on my own and suddenly someone started pelting me with stones. Then I saw two people with wings and wrinked faces." "I was so scared that I got into my squad car. I could hear them laughing in an ugly way, flying a short distance. I thought they were witches--I saw them very close," said the officer, who has a long service record with the local police. Garza Carbajal said that he immediately requested backup, and in a matter of minutes was surrounded by several municipal police cars even some from the Ministerial Police. "The witches flew off, but the police officers who came to my aid saw what I saw. They can attest to the fact that I didn't imagine anything. What I saw was real. I'd never been so scared before," said the officer. He added that he was subsequently taken to a medical center, since his blood pressure dropped excessively. He soon recovered from the powerful shock. Witnesses to this event stated that they do not know for sure if two witches were involved, but are indeed certain that they have no explanation for this phenomenon. (translation © 2006, S. Corrales, IHU. Special thanks to Marco Reynoso, Fundacion Cosmos) I found this on one of the weirder... and more interesting websites around, Inexplicata-The Journal of Hispanic Ufology

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home